Friday, June 17, 2016

ANOTHER WORLD 209 Bridget and Cory have sex

ANOTHER WORLD 209
Bridget and Cory have sex
Consultants:  ML Cooks and A. Washington Beeby

THE MONTGOMERYS
Allen visits with Marley…
Allen:  Come on when’s my nephew gonna drop?
Marley:  My due date is in a week.
Allen:  Wow I can’t believe it’s so close.  I thought you’d never have the baby.
Marley:  Very funny cuz.  Thanks for keepin me company during this bed rest I’ve been on.
Allen:  We’re family right?
Tyrone walks in.
Marley:  There’s my loving husband.
Tyrone:  Hey baby.
Tyrone walks over and kisses Marley.
Tyrone:  Allen what are you doing here?
Allen:  I...came to talk to you.
Tyrone:  Me?  Why?
Allen:  Cuz I want us to be brothers.
--------------------------------------------------------------
AT THE MCKINNONS
Vicky is curled up on the couch as she flashes back..
(EPISODE 207)
Vicky:  All I see is someone who is looking for an excuse to get out of this marriage.
Jake:  You think that’s it?  You think this doesn’t hurt?
Vicky:  I can’t tell Jake.  Maybe you’re just itching to leave me.
Jake:  You were the one who gave me an ultimatum.  
Vicky:  Oh Jake so suddenly holier than thou.  Con artist, blackmailer, sleazy newspaper reporter.  Is that the life you want?  Are you bored?  Is that why you want out?
Jake:  Dammit Vicky!  You just don’t get it!
Vicky:  Oh I get it.  Oh do I ever...get it.  You’ve given up on our marriage.  How could you?
Vicky walks out.
Vicky flashes back to the present and a tear rolls down her cheek.  Michele comes downstairs and Vicky wipes the tear, and quickly pulls herself together.
Vicky:  Hi honey.  How are you?
Michele:  I’m good.  
Vicky:  It’s a nice day out.  Any plans?
Michele:  I’m gonna head over to the Love Mansion.
Vicky:  Oh?  Gonna go visit your grandparents?  I’m sure they’d be thrilled to see you.
Michele:  Yeah.  I’m gonna see them...and Bridget.  Mom I haven’t been completely honest with you.
Vicky:  About what honey?
Michele:  About everything...especially about Bridget.
-----------------------------------------------
LOVE MANSION...Donna is sitting with Michael on the living room couch.
Donna:  You know I’ve been thinking a lot about the girls.
Michael:  You’re always thinking about the girls.
Donna:  Victoria and her marriage and...Marley’s due any day now.
Michael:  What about Bridget and Michele?
Donna:  Of course I worry about them the most.  I wonder what we’re gonna do to get those two on solid ground again.
Michael:  We don’t do anything Donna.
Donna:  So you’re saying you want a repeat of what happened between Marley and Victoria?
Michael:  Of course I don’t want that, but I think you’re overreacting just a little.
Donna:  It’s better for me to overreact than to brush it aside and have something happen that could hurt one of them.
Michael:  Well you haven’t heard anything lately right?  Bridget’s living here, and Michele’s living at home.
Donna:  But they shouldn’t be separated.  They’re twins for God’s sake.  
Michael:  Maybe things have died down between them.  Who knows?   Maybe they’ll even...kiss and make up.
------------------------------------------------------
LOVE MANSION
In Bridget’s bedroom, Cory and Bridget are lying in the bed kissing.  Bridget is taking breaths as if she’s losing herself in Cory’s kisses.
Bridget:  I love when you touch me.
Cory:  Is that it?
Bridget:  No.
Cory starts rubbing her left thigh gently.
Cory:  You like that?
Bridget:  Yeah, I love it.
Bridget moves Cory’s hand closer between her legs.
Bridget:  It’s time Cory.  We’ve waited long enough.
They kiss passionately and start to remove each other’s clothes.
Cory:  Wait a minute.
Cory quickly goes to his book bag, grabs a condom, and opens the wrapper to slip it on.
CAMERA PAN ON BRIDGET...SLOW FADE TO THEME SONG

---------------------------------------------------------
Tyrone:  Why now?  Did you have some type of epiphany or something?
Allen:  Guess you could say that.
Marley:  I think this is great.
Tyrone:  Forgive me if I’m a little skeptical after everything you’ve pulled since you came to Bay City.
Allen:  I just found my daughter man.
Tyrone:  K.C.?   Yeah Marley told me.  You must be…happy.
Allen:  I didn’t know anything about til the night my grandfather kidnapped her.
Tyrone:  Reginald Love.  He’s the best isn’t he?
Allen:  I guess what I wanna say is...ever since I found out Nicole Love was my mother, family’s become very important to me.  I’ve connected with my Aunt Donna, Vicky, Marley, but it’s one thing missing...my own brother.
Tyrone:  You wanna be brothers now?
Allen:  I guess that’s...that’s on you.  I wanna bury the hatchet.
Marley:  This is really sweet.  You’re gonna make me cry and I’m already hormonal.
Tyrone nods his head in agreement.
Tyrone:  I think so, too.  Roman’s gonna need his uncle Allen when he comes into the world.  Besides, what kind of example am I gonna set for him if I got a grudge against my own brother.
Marley:  So this means you guys are going to make up.
Tyrone:  Yeah...it does.
Tyrone and Allen hug.
Marley:  Now we gotta get Bridget and Michele to do what you guys are doing.
--------------------------------------------
Vicky:  What do you mean?
Michele:  Elizabeth Hutchins was here earlier and we were talking about Bridget.
Vicky:  And what did you come up with?
Michele:  I’ve been very angry with her.
Vicky:  And that’s understandable with all the stunts she pulled.
Michele:  When I got back to Bay City, I wanted Bridget to pay for everything she had done.
Vicky:  Did you...want to hurt your sister?
Michele:  I never wanted to hurt her.  
Vicky:  Of course you didn’t.  That’s what I’ve been trying to tell everyone.
Michele:  Aunt Marley and Grandma Donna have been pleading with me to stop being so angry.  They think I’m gonna do to Bridget what…
Vicky (taking a deep breath):  Marley did to me.
Michele:  And I’ve been thinking a lot about it and...it’s time for me to go tell Bridget that I forgive her, and for us to be sisters again.
Vicky:  Honey, that is the best news I’ve heard all day.  So proud of you.
Vicky hugs Michele.
---------------------------------------------------
Cory and Bridget plop themselves next to each other lying on the bed as they look up at the ceiling.
Bridget:  Wow that was...that was.
Cory:  The bomb?
Bridget:  People still say that?
Cory:  You’ve been doing some reading haven’t you?
Bridget:  Reading what?
Cory:  About sex.  
Bridget:  Mmmmm maybe I have.
Cory:  The way you did things, it didn’t seem like it was your first time.
Bridget:  But it was, and it was...everything I hoped it would be.
Bridget leans on Cory and starts to kiss him again.  Cory takes off the used condom and tosses it in the wastebasket next to the bed.
Cory:  Gonna need another one.
Bridget:  I’m...kinda sore.
Cory:  We can stop if you want.
Bridget:  There are...other things I’ve been reading about.
Bridget crawls under the covers…
-------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, downstairs in the living room…
Donna:  I sure hope so.  The last thing is to relive what happened between Marley and Victoria all those years ago.
Michael:  It’s not gonna happen Donna.  I wish you’d stop thinking like that.
Donna:  I can’t help it.  You weren’t there.
Michael:  Thank your father for that.
Donna:  Marley was so angry.  The sweet Marley we all knew was a different person.  When I fell and hit my head, I couldn’t even say anything.  I had to watch as she plotted against Victoria, and she locked her in the basement of this house.  I’ll be damned if I let that happen with Michele and Bridget.
Michael:  I’m not taking anything away from Marley and Vicky, but you gotta have faith in the girls.  The girls are fighting, but they’ll resolve their differences.  I mean, didn’t Marley and Vicky do that?  Look how close they’ve gotten.  
Donna:  You don’t understand.  I don’t want our granddaughters to have to go through that to get close again.
Michael:  Well Donna there’s not much we can do about it.  
Donna:  So you think we should just stand by and watch those two kill each other?
Michael:  That’s not what’s happening, and it’s not going to happen.
Donna:  You don’t know that now do you?
Michael:  I have faith in Michele and Bridget.  They will work things out Donna...you’ll see.
Michele walks in.
Michele:  Hi.
Donna:  Honey, it’s so good to see you.
Donna hugs Michele and Michael follows suit.
Michael:  Hey sweetheart.  What brings you by?
Michele:  Is...Bridget here?
Donna:  I dunno.  I’ll text her to see where she is.
Michael:  You know how to do that?  I’m still learning.
Donna:  It’s 2015.  That’s what people do Michael...text.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Bridget and Cory just finished another round of sex, and Cory sits up.
Bridget:  Where are you going?
Cory:  Can I go to the bathroom?
Bridget:  This time you can.  Hurry back.
While Cory goes to the bathroom, Bridget reaches for her phone and notices a text from Donna.  The text reads:  ‘Where are you?  Ur sister is here.’  Bridget smiles as she contemplates her next move.
Bridget:  This couldn’t have worked out any better.
FREEZE FRAME ON BRIDGET...SLOW FADE OUT...END OF EPISODE 209

No comments:

Post a Comment